This version is a feature/maintenance release with the following features.
- Add shippable status. New option in menu of picking module. When activated the order list will be grouped in fully shippable (all products in stock) and partly shippable orders.
- Add option to set default destination warehouse for dispatch. New option in menu of dispatch module. When activated you can set default destination to receive your products.
- Add sorter to supplier order list in dispatch module, also planned receive date is added.
- Add product cost-price to product form in customer order module (if margin module is activated). If you should modify product price, warning will be shown when lower then cost-price. Also stock now shown in product list.
- New connector successful tested on upcoming Dolibarr 14 beta. New Dolibarr 14 features (like new inventory module) will be covered in upcoming Mobilid versions. One new feature is implemented, products now have ‘serial number’ lot type setting (thanks to altairis.fr). In Mobilid when dispatching serial number type, default dispatch quantity will be one.
One Reply to “New Mobilid version for Dolibarr 14”
I released a new version of Mobilid ERP client for Dolibarr. This version is a feature/maintenance release with the following features.
Improve Picking for serial number and lot products.
Play attention sound when only line selected on picking scan and no qty changed.
New option to auto dispatch serial numbers by scanning serial number barcode.
New option to add exit/move confirmation on exit stock module.
New global option to disable warehouse total stock load (better performance on big Dolibarr).
New inventory module option to hide no stock products when a warehouse is selected on the main screen.
Add sort by order date and author to picking order list.
Make step field in object forms decimal.
Add Zebra TC51/56/70/75/72/77 support.
Add Datalogic PDA Skorpio X5/Memor 20/Memor 10/Memor 1/Memor K/Joya A6/DL-Axist-X4 support.
New Module ‘Shipment’ to make shipping packages. This new module is still in the early stages and requires a new additional external module which will soon be available as a free module on Dolistore. Please contact me if you already want to receive the module. This module is intended for using an additional step between picking and shipping. All picked products are collected on one location, then the products are put in packages using the new shipment module.