When you register your product barcodes in Dolibarr, you need to define and set the correct barcode type in Dolibarr.
- Start Mobilid but don’t select any module.
- Tap the scan button on the bottom of the screen.
- Scan your barcode.
- Mobilid will show the barcode content and the barcode type.
It’s important you define and set the correct type in Dolibarr. For example:
- You are a Europe reseller and your default barcode is EAN13, but you sell also some US products with an UPC-A code.
- If you don’t set the barcode type to UPC for this product, Dolibarr will add an extra checksum because UPC is 12 digits checksum included.
- You cannot solve this issue by adding a zero in front of the UPC barcode and print as an EAN13 barcode. Because barcode readers will still read the supplier barcode as UPC and remove the leading zero.